Control Panel - Unlimited Domains
20gb Disk Space
200gb Monthly Bandwidth
20000 Visitors per day
50000 MySQL Requests per hour
10 MySQL Databases
Unlimited Parked Domains
Check your mail (and spam folder) after complete the order to confirm your registration.
Accounts with no traffic during 30 days will be notified and, on absence of action, canceled and deleted.
Once you get access to your control panel you can register domains or subdomains:
-You can deploy an available SubDomain of freeguesth.com (of permanent nature but conditionally granted).
-You can deploy an already owned domain (Top Level domain only).
1 - Will be available while you abide the rules, absolutly don't spam, and use the service to only publish web pages that in no way confront anybody and be carefull about the resources in order to avoid to get suspended.
2 - Will be available while YouHosting.com decides to mantain the free reseller service.
YouHosting.com manages the servers and offer us this great service for free! and as one of his accounts we might as well get suspended by any unfortunate reason and have all our subdomains down.
3 - Will be available while we decide to mantain anually payment of the domains freeguesth.com and infoclinica.pt and have free resources to host our domain and your subdomains atached to our domain, under the condicions we have now.
Never In any way, we as a free resource user, shall consider our hosters liable for any harm to our data or further consequences due to data loss or miss function of the service.
So you only have to get your backups done and updated in order to move your site to any where else in case of disruption of the service.
We will never force ads on your sites.
- Amazon affiliate websites are not allowed due to recent abuse.
We would like to state that we love what we do and although we can not offer 24/7 support, we will do our best to help you the way we can.
We provide for conditional use, with no time limit but revocable at any moment due to any event described on the 3 points above, free web hosting and a free Subdomain "your-choice.freeguesth.com"
We reserve the right
to cancel your account if it violates this Terms of Service agreement.
We provide web hosting
to any site that abides by these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time.
Our users are entirely liable
for all activities conducted through their accounts.
Below are You Hosting Terms of Service that we have to abide and therefore every account under our management.
YouHosting is operated by the Hostinger® International Ltd. which is located in Larnaca, Cyprus. YouHosting offers web hosting administrator accounts that can be used to provide paid and free hosting services worldwide. YouHosting reserves the right to cancel your administrator or any of your end user account if it violate our terms of service. YouHosting provides web hosting to any site that abides to our terms and conditions. YouHosting reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. YouHosting users are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your administrator and all your end clients accounts.
The following rules apply while using YouHosting services to you and all your end users.
If any violation of these rules will occur YouHosting reserves a right to suspend a violating account. You, as an administrator, will have a permission to reactivate your client account. After the account will be reactivated, you or your client will have 12 hours to resolve the incident. If incident will not be resolved in 12 hours after you will reactivate account or any violation will occur in future by the same account, YouHosting reserves a right to terminate violating account and disable client profile (we will not disable your administrator profile, only your end client profile).
No adult content of any kind.
Account will be suspended if any kind of adult content will be discovered or reported.
No warez / hacking / phishing sites.
Account will be terminated without warning if any kind of phishing / hacking website will be discovered or reported.
No mass mail / spam sending scripts.
Account account will be automatically suspended if you or your client will try to send mass mail.
We do not allow any kind applications to be hosted here.
Applications such as, proxy scripts, shell scripts, online gaming scripts, file/image sharing scripts, chat scripts, paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, torrent scripts cannot be hosted here. Account will be suspended and you will have a permission to reactivate it. If violation will occur again, account will be closed.
Nulled / cracked software is not allowed to be hosted.
Account will be suspended with a permission to reactivate it. If violation will occur again, account
will be closed.Accounts cannot be used to store files or backups only.
All websites must have a regular content. Sites designed to file sharing / archive / backup / mirroring purposes are not allowed.
Malicious websites cannot be hosted.
All websites that you or your clients host, must have index file (which is index.php, index.html or index.htm) uploaded directly to the public_html folder. If website will be uploaded to any other folder, or no index file will be found, account can be removed from the server with a reason "Malicious Website".
Additionally, You agree to not use the Service to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity.
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
7. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose ;
8. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types.
10. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
11. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
12. provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
13. "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
14. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons.
15. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above.
THE YOUHOSTING SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOUHOSTING DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
By signing up with YouHosting, you agree that your and all your clients emails are automatically added to our mailing list. YouHosting reserves a right to send 1 promotional email message every 6 months that can promote our affiliate products. You and your clients may opt out of emails you receive from YouHosting by visiting unsubscribe link which is located at the footer of email.
Users’ privacy is very important to YouHosting. We are committed to safeguarding the information Users entrust to YouHosting.
YouHosting collects personally identifiable information from Users through online forms for ordering products and services. We may also collect information about how Users use our Web site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web site or the domains from which Users originate. We use "cookies" to track how Users use our Web site.
YouHosting may use personally identifiable information collected through our Web site to contact Users regarding products and services offered by YouHosting and its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners, and otherwise to enhance Users' experience with YouHosting and such affiliates, independent contractors and business partners. At no time will YouHosting's database of users ever be sold to any entity for the purpose of marketing or mailing lists. Personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to our business partners without your prior consent, except that we will disclose the information we collect to third parties when, in our good faith judgment, we are obligated to do so under applicable laws.
Because our web site has implemented the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) system, which allows advanced services enabled and immediately after paying the fee for account upgrade, without any exception we have a no refund policy.
YouHosting allows to use the Free plan for unlimited time, so you should have enough time to evaluate the quality of our service before making the upgrade.